Shark Cage Diving
Join us on this most exhilarating tour. Depart early from Cape Town to Kleinbaai where you will be briefed on the day’s activities. We then head off to the sea for an underwater experience of a lifetime. Whether viewing from the deck or up close and personal, this is an experience you won’t forget!
Note: This activity is strictly weather permitting. Self Drive – boat departure times 09h00(arrival 1 hour before departure time)
- Dyer Island & Shark Alley
- Buffet continental home-cooked breakfast
- 2-5 hour sea expedition
- Departs Daily from 05h30
- Includes boat trip and diving gear
- Depart early from Cape Town and travel to Kleinbaai where you will arrive at the Great White House.
- You will receive breakfast and register your wetsuit size. Receive a pre-trip safety briefing about what to expect during the trip and a biological background on great white sharks.
- After the required briefing, stroll down to the harbour to board the vessel.
- Travel time to Dyer Island is approximately 20 minutes, with the shallows being a short 10 minute ride (where the boat shall anchor depends on where the sharks are).
- On average, you will be out at sea for around 2 hours, but this depends on shark activity, conditions, as well as number of divers on the day.
- Weather permitting, your skipper shall take you on a quick trip through the infamous Shark Alley.
Upon return to the Great White House, enjoy some soup and bread to warm you up. Cash Showers are also available to freshen up before departing on your next adventure.